The ideal candidate for Administrative Assistant III will have two or more years' experience in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate will have strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, attention to detail and time management skills.
Administrative Assistant III may be responsible for:
- Execute a comprehensive examination of various documents including commercial invoices, international bills of lading, and shipping documents to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Research and correct errors resulting from incorrect pre-advise information.
- Compile and save shipping documents (paper or electronic) to comply with government regulations.
- Preparation of complex reports/presentations
- Analysis using various software packages and databases, e.g. MS Access
- Determining methods and procedures for completing complex tasks
- Providing advanced office support knowledge and skills
- Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal and external contacts
- All other task as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- Individuals who accept this job opportunity will be expected to be flexible in assisting with coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by their management team.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years office support experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Accurate and rapid data entry
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law